If you’re interested in us, we’re interested in you!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch when something comes up.
Flexible location (Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane)
We simply want the best people for the job, we don’t mind where you are located!
Fiona Smith, HR Manager, Tel: +61 (0) 402 048 805
Be a part of something different
As an evolved law firm, HBA provides a unique opportunity for lawyers, and others working in the legal industry. We keep bureaucracy to a minimum, focus on solving problems for our clients, and strive for a culture of collaboration and opportunity for our people.
HBA is part of the HBA Group, which means we work in alliance with Pillion (our admin,paralegal and tech business), and Paratus (our claims management business). Together we bring seamless, cost efficient solutions to clients across the insurance industry in Australia and the London market.
This means there are lots of opportunities to learn and grow an exciting career in the rapidly changing legal industry. Interested?
HBA people enjoy
- a values based business with a customer focus
- a culture of innovation, where employee ideas are part of the mix
- mentoring from legal experts, and continual growth and learning
- minimal bureaucracy where you can create and achieve with support
- ‘One HBA’ business model for cross team collaboration
- opportunities to get involved across service areas and projects
- a competitive remuneration and salary packaging.
Our values guide us
Generous – We are generous with our time, our interest, and our support.
Genuine – We talk straight and use plain-English.
Collaborative – We support each other to reach our goals.
Creative – We succeed through embracing diversity in all its forms.
Our service promise
Clients that work with HBA experience an entrepreneurial approach to finding solutions. They experience honest and ethical conduct and approachable people who talk straight and are not afraid to deliver the bad news with the good.